It’s likely that this school year will look a little different from the rest. Here’s the good news: your child is still on track for plenty of learning and growth!
We’ve created free resources to help you support their ongoing progress through this unique time. In our Parent Guides, you’ll learn what to expect based on your child’s grade level—including the exciting cognitive, physical, and emotional strides your child will make this year!
Each Parent Guide focuses on important topics for this school year. Here’s what you can find in each part:
- Part 1 outlines what to expect in today’s classroom—whether in person or virtual—as well as the physical and cognitive milestones you can expect from your child this year.
- Part 2 takes a closer look at the math and literacy developments you’ll see over the course of the year, combined with resources to help support your child’s learning at home.
- Part 3 shows how to help your child develop social and self-awareness, manage emotions and stress, learn how to make good choices, and more.
- Part 4 explores the importance of sleep in your child’s schedule, provides tips to help foster healthy screen time habits, and teaches children how to use technology responsibly and safely.
- Part 5 offers strategies to foster resilience in your child, explores age-appropriate responsibilities, and provides useful techniques to help your child navigate their busy schedules.
You can find the free guides in our Back to School Toolkit. The full toolkit also includes our Fall Review Packets, fun new learning games, and weekly curriculum-aligned practice to boost your child’s learning.
You can also download the guides for your child’s grade level below: